- Rapid test to detect human metapneumovirus (hMPV) antigen
- Allow accurate results; Simple and easy to use
- Easy to read black line
- Adoption of the latest nanotechnology, “Platinum-gold colloid”
- Quick test results
- Reading time is 3-5 min.
- Extraction Buffer Sharing in Capilia Series
- 1 sample can be used for 4 types of tests (Flu, Adeno, RSV, hMPV) at the same time
- CAHM1670 (20Tests)
Kit contents: Test Plate×20, Extraction Buffer 0.7mL×20, Nozzle×20
- CAHM1671 Test Plate (10Tests)
Kit content: Test Plate×10
- Validity 27 months
- Storage Store at 2-30℃
- Detection time 3-5 minutes
The principle of immunochromatography is the same as that of the ELISA sandwich method, the only difference is that the immunological reaction is carried out on the chromatographic paper by capillary action. For this system, two types of specific antibodies against the antigen are used.
One of the antibodies is immobilized on the chromatographic paper and the other is labeled with colloidal gold and infiltrates the sample pad. An immunochromatographic unit is completed by placing the sample pad on the end of the membrane.
When the liquid sample is dropped onto the sample pad, the sample antigen forms an immune complex with the colloidal gold-labeled antibody. Its complex moves along with the liquid sample and comes into contact with the immobilized antibody on the membrane, followed by the formation of an immune complex with the immobilized antibody, generating a purple-red line.
The appearance of a red-violet line on the membrane indicates the presence of the antigen of interest in the sample. Since the sample liquid migrates very quickly through the membrane, it allows the presence or absence of antigen to be detected within 15 minutes.